Digital Photography Fundamentals:
Learn Digital Photography from the ground up. No prior experience necessary.
Discover why many of your shots disappoint you, and how to improve your approach and technique
Serious course in a friendly environment
Comprehensive and in-depth coverage
Each topic is explained through examples
Detailed Class Notes are included
· Types of Cameras
· Camera Controls and Menus
· Smart Phone Photography
· Caring for your Camera
· Important accessories
· Automatic and Manual Exposure
· Lens Selection
· Depth of Field
· Composition – The Visual Language
· Field and Studio Hands-On Workshops, including Photo Critiques
· Advanced Exposure Techniques
· Black and White
· Color Management
· □ Introduction to Digital Photography
7 Classes: January 3,10,17,24,31 February 7,21 + 2 Field and 1 Lighting Workshops Class Fee: $40 per person ($35 for SL Camera Club Members)
· □ Mastering your Photo Technique
12 Classes: January 3,10,17,24,31 February 7,21 March 7,14,21,28 + 3 Field and 2 Lighting Workshops Class Fee: $70 per person ($60 for SL Camera Club Members)
· All Classes Meet: 7-9 pm Tuesdays.
Where: Mirror Room, Sun Lakes Country Club: 25601 Sun Lakes Boulevard (South of Riggs Road)
For additional information contact Dan Dragoon firstname.lastname@example.org
Space is limited. Don’t delay.
Brochure and Registration Information. Click HERE.
Pre-printed registration forms available at Sun Lakes, Palo Verde, Ironwood and Oakwood clubhouses.